If you would like to receive an email whenever you are outbid, follow the instructions below.
1. First you will need to go to your NextLot public website and click Register/ Login in the top right-hand corner. Note: On a mobile device these menu options are located in a hamburger menu, 3 horizontal lines at the top corner of their screen.
2. After clicking Register/Login you will be asked to enter their email address. Once you enter your email address they will need to click "Next".
3. Now you will be asked to enter in your password. After doing so, click "Next".
4. Now that you are logged into your account you will want to click on your name in the upper right hand corner, on a mobile device this will be shown in the hamburger menu. Once they click on your name you will want to click "Notification Settings".
5. Now that you are in the Notification Settings you should see a box under "Email notifications" that says "Receive email notifications when you get outbid". If this box is checked, you are set to receive email notifications, if it is unchecked you are not going to receive these notifications. If you make any changes to these boxes please make sure to click "Update settings" so the changes take effect. This is also where you can opt out of SMS notifications regarding being outbid.